Do you want:
a workplace that is positive, creative and productive?
your team to be more resilient?
to create energy rather than manage stress?
lead high performing teams?
to do more of what you do best every day??
Take your team
from surviving to thriving!
We hold public Workplace Wellbeing workshops several times throughout the year covering topics such as:
- Strengths – leveraging off strengths to improve employee performance, strengths for job satisfaction and the link between strengths and engagement
- Understanding the types of happiness and how leaders can promote job-based satisfaction.
- Concepts such as coping and resilience.
- Supporting employees who are not coping.
The tools shared are simple yet evidence based, drawn from the latest research in:
“Research suggests you can train your brain to be more positive and resilient by adjusting how you interpret and respond to what’s happening around you. While you can’t always change the scenarios you face in the workplace, choosing to look and feel grateful for the good things around you can help you feel more engaged, motivated, happy and successful at work. And it appears that experiencing positive emotions at work – such as awe, gratitude, forgiveness, and hope – doesn’t just make you feel happier, but can leave you more likely to be open to new ideas, better at problem-solving, and able to foster better relations with others.”
Why not book our Happiness is Hard workshop for your workplace or team
Using the latest research into Wellbeing, Jenny shares why Happiness is Hard.
Why Happiness is Hard
A Strengths Based Approach to Wellbeing
The presentation covers:
- the science of wellbeing based on the PERMAH Framework
- why happiness can be hard and takes persistent personal effort to rewire our brain to look for the good, rather than the threat.
Jenny will also share:
- research based, low-cost, low effort strategies for maintaining your own wellbeing including using VIA Character Strengths.
Participants walk away with actionable steps for maintaining their own wellbeing.
This basic session is 90 minutes long and can be expanded to 3 hours to incorporate experiential learning.
On our Facebook page we share tips and tools to lead and manage a thriving workplace.
“We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.“
– Earl Nightingale