Discover your thrive factor!
The Thrive Factor is an archetypal framework giving women personal insights needed to activate permission, unlock effortlessness, grow confidence, embrace their core strengths, understand potential challenges and unleash their innate potential so as to truly and totally thrive.
The Thrive Factor Framework consists of 12 unique Archetypes, each with her own expression relating to Mindset, Marketing (or self promotion for those not in business), Money and Magnetism.
Engaging in a Thrive Factor Experience (we often refer to this as Profiling) gives you an opportunity to learn about the core essence of the Archetypes that feature in your individual Thrive Factor Profile.
Your Licensed Profiler has completed extensive training and drawing on her growing expertise of the 12 Thrive Factor Archetypes, she will introduce you to each of your Archetypes and where relevant cover aspects of each and how they relate together.
It is the personalised aspect of your Thrive Factor Experience where you meet (probably online) with your Wise Guide (Thrive Factor Profiler) that brings extensive benefits to you on a personal level.
A Thrive Factor Experience Includes:
- A full online assessment to determine your Thrive Factor Archetypes so you have tangible understanding of who you are
- 1:1 Consultation with a Wise Guide (Thrive Factor Profiler) where you’ll meet your Thrive Factor Archetypes and learn about your innate potential
- A beautiful colour summary report of your Thrive Factor profile providing you with a reminder of all you were born to be
- Insights to guide you to recognise and integrate your Thrive Factor Archetypes into your life and career or business
- Personalised support to discover your core innate strengths and mitigate potential challenges so you can make sense of why you think, behave and respond in certain ways to things you experience
- Guidance on how to leverage your Archetypes to unlock your effortless success zone thus making things easier in your life, career or business
Each experience is as unique as you are, and since 2010, women just like you have reported significant positive personal and professional changes after discovering their Thrive Factor Profile.
In fact, the most common word heard after a Thrive Factor Experience is permission…
Permission to be me
Permission to dream bigger
Permission to take action
Permission to like myself – love myself even
Permission to celebrate who I am and who I am becoming
Permission to learn to love the parts of me that I thought were my broken or bad parts before
Permission to thrive!
Coach, Consultant, Cheerleader
My Primary Archetypes
Liberator Engineer, Inspirer Believer, Mentor Teacher, Pioneer Seeker
Jenny Cole is a professional coach, facilitator, educator and mother to Albert the spaniel.
Jenny is endlessly curious and always keen to share what she knows. Her wish is for you to take you best self to work AND bring her home again. Supporting you to be your amazing authentic self – through coaching, workshops and events – Jenny works with your strengths, treasures what you bring and cheers you along to meet your goals. Jenny believes that the world is always ready for a little more joy and my focus is ensuring you find it and build it into your life.
Jenny’s professional qualifications are diverse and span industries such as Industrial Relations, Education, Leadership and Positive Psychology. In a former life she was also a School Principal.
Despite being a committed, excellent educator and recognised national expert in her field of Special Education, she crashed and burned. Jenny walked out on the career she loved – an exhausted wreck. Her nervous breakdown/spiritual awakening lead her to study why and how people thrive and the simple things we can do each day to make it so. Jenny came to realise that if we are able to do more of what comes authentically and naturally to us it has amazing positive effects on our lives – in fact, we flourish. That journey of discovery has taken her many places including understanding the Thrive Factor Archetypes and how they contribute to becoming your best self.